The MSME Department gives focus on industrialization with utilization of local resources for development of economy and generation of employment. The deptt. Is for promotion , establishment and guidance of potential and viable enterprises.
- Promotion of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
- Development of Ancillary & Down stream industries
- Implementation of various Govt. sponsored programmes for development of MSMEs
- Promotion of Handicraft & Cottage Industries.
- Implementation of Khadi Board Programme.
- Industrialization of the district for utilization of local resources & to create employment opportunity under MSME sector.
- Development of Rural Artisan based Units & to provide necessary assistances for revival & rehabilitation of Handicraft Artisans.
- Generation of employment opportunity both in Rural & Urban areas of the district under various Govt. sponsored programme.
Name of Services
- Udyog Adhar
- Production Certificate (PC)
- Issue of Project Report
- To strengthen the guidance cell to solve the problems of the entrepreneurs
- To recommend financial proposal to Banks
- To arrange EDP training
- To arrange exhibition/fair & publicity & exposure visit
- To recommend different incentives as per IPR of Govt.
- To monitor the implementation of PMEGP
- To assist sick unit
Name of Schemes
- Craft Village Scheme
- Distribution of solar lantern to handicraft artisan
- Aam Admi Bima Yojana